[Acm-announce] SIG Compete and ICPC

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 13 12:09:34 CDT 2017

Hello everyone,

    Based on email responses, the meeting time for SIG Compete will be on
Mondays at 5:30 - 6:30 PM.  We will be meeting at SELE 2254 ( The Linux Lab
).  No computer is required as we will be in a computer lab, but bring your
own if you want.

Our first meeting will be next Monday, Sept 18, at 5:30 PM.

*** For anyone who is interested, we will be going through *Cracking the
Coding Interview*, by Gayle Laakmann McDowell, as it has a lot of great
material for questions that would appear in competitions.

For those who are interested in ICPC, https://tim690.typeform.com/to/gnbi2n
    *** READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
        *** YES, READING INSTRUCTIONS IS PART OF THE CHALLENGE

Any questions about Hackathons, Code Challenges, SIG Compete, ICPC,
Cracking the Coding Interview, etc, feel free to EMAIL me  ( DO NOT REPLY )
 at tchoh2 at uic.edu

Best,

Tim C.