[Acm-announce] Reflections | Projections Forms

Ryan Chan rchan21 at uic.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:23:31 CDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Just some quick news on RP!

The attendance roster has been released for Reflections | Projections.  If
you did not receive an email from me a few days ago stating you are
attending, unfortunately we cannot provide housing for you.  However, you
are free to attend on your own if you have friends at UIUC, but your trip
will not be sponsored by ACM.

Those who did receive my attendance email will receive a *Mandatory Google
Form*.  Please have this form completed by *SUNDAY (9/24).  If you do not
complete this form by then, we will chose another student from our
application list instead, so please get this done ASAP!*

Also, there is a *Mandatory RP Meeting*, next *Wednesday 9/27 at 5:30pm*.
This is for those who are attending RP with the ACM.  Please email us at
officers at acm.cs.uic.edu if you cannot attend ASAP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us!

Have a good weekend!

--
*Ryan Chan*
*President, Association for Computing Machinery*