[Acm-announce] ACkeM LAN Party

Joseph Lee jlee781 at uic.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:30:15 CDT 2018

Hey everyone,

My name is Joseph Lee, and I am the new Events Director for ACM.

Our next LAN party event will be on *Saturday October 20th *in the *CS
Lounge, *starting at
*3 pm *and running overnight. Feel free to bring in your own consoles,
gaming computers, laptops, etc. If you don't want to bring you own, that's
okay. We'll provide video games and board games as well. Food such as pizza
will be provided, but feel free to bring your own food if you like. Hope to
see you there.

Please use the Google Form link to RSVP:
https://goo.gl/forms/akNeCFBJXyUVUSKq2

Sincerely,
Joseph Lee
Events Director | ACM at UIC