[Acm-announce] ACM - Stump the Profs - Wed 5:30 PM

William Toher wtoher2 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:53:04 CDT 2019

Hello,

A reminder that the ACM's annual trivia challenge Stump the Profs is back!
On *Wednesday April 10th* (tomorrow!) at *5:30 pm* in the CS Lounge, join
us to win prizes and glory as we (try to) take back the Stump from the
professors! Bring your own team of up to 4 students, or we can join you
with a team at the door. Pizza will be provided. Questions will cover a
wide range of topics, not just CS knowledge, so don't be afraid to come
along and compete! Hope to see you there!

Please RSVP at this link: https://forms.gle/b4KBLVTDPFWjSWdF7

Thanks,
Will Toher
President, ACM at UIC