[Acm-announce] WiCS Lounge Survey

Will Toher wtoher2 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 16 22:25:42 CDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to remind everyone that this mailing list is for ACM-related announcements. Discussions of this nature are outside the scope of this mailing list.

The ACM remains committed to supporting our entire CS community, especially women. This includes supporting WiCS, the primary organization for women’s advocacy within the CS department. Former officers do not speak for the current administration. The ACM officers do not support the dissolution of WiCS, and will continue to work together with WiCS to safeguard spaces for women in the department.

If any of our members feel strongly on this issue, feel free to contact me directly. Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you,
Will Toher
President, ACM at UIC
https://acm.cs.uic.edu