[Acm-announce] FW: ACM Elections This Saturday

Palma, Marco A mpalma4 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:06:03 CDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to let everyone know that our elections are scheduled for this Saturday at 3pm.

If you are still interested in running for a position, it is not too late to register, but the deadline is now Thursday at 11:59pm.

If you want to have a say in who leads the organization for the next year, you'll have to attend this meeting and vote as we do not support absentee voting.

You can read the current list of candidate statements here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUALsHcNSB19bIf8txBQk05gxrLSC77SjdjfYqzg-FU/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, please find the link to the Zoom invite for this Saturday below:
https://uic.zoom.us/j/84616110728?pwd=c2V6QWRiU3RwRmpmRnRUNzBaRUJKQT09

Thanks,
Marco Palma
ACM Treasurer, 2020-2021