[Acm-announce] Sandvich mini LAN Party - Spring 2011 (February 5th-6th)

Bryanna Denney bdenne2 at uic.edu
Sun Jan 16 21:23:15 CST 2011

We would like to announce that our mini LAN Party called "Sandvich" for
Spring 2011 will be held on February 5th to the 6th. It will be from
February 5th 1:00 PM till February 6th 12:00 PM.

Location and Phone Number:
950 South Halsted Street (SELE 2262)
Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 996 - 5947

Fees:
$5 if you register in advance
$10 if you don't register in advance and is at the day of the event

Further details in regards to the event will be released as the date
approaches.

If you have any questions or sponsorship opportunities for ++LAN, please
email aceles2 at uic dot edu

P.S. Bry might make cake. Also, Anne and I's birthdays are in January. Also,
also others also have their birthday in January. Let's celebrate!