[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] Movie Night Canceled/Postponed

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Wed Oct 5 22:16:14 CDT 2011

Seeing as we are all going to UIUC this weekend for Reflections, we
obviously will not be doing movie night this week in the usual formal sense.

Instead I am sure that after the conference a majority of us will be hanging
out and watching whatever crazy stuff happens to be on television so that
will count as this weeks "movie".

That or I'm 99% positive that I am bringing Samurai Jack season 1 and we can
watch that, which really sounds like a great idea to me.

---

Tom Phillips