[Acm-announce] Summer Planning Meeting for Flourish! 2013 Reminder

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Aug 5 11:34:52 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that we will be having a summer planning meeting
on August 6, 2012 @ 5:30PM. (That's Tomorrow!)  We will be in the
Computer Science Lounge (SELE 2260).  Please come and help plan
Flourish! 2013!  With your help, I know we can make the next Flourish!
awesome!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located
on 950 S Halsted, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building, please call (312) 996-5947
<tel:%28312%29%20996-5947>.

I will be looking forward to seeing you all there!

Regards,
Chase Lee