[Acm-announce] UIC-ACM Back to School LAN Party!

ALEX Slawniak bloodaxed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:11:22 CDT 2012

Why hello there everyone, it looks as if the beginning of the school year
is charging at us with a bloodthirsty look and foaming from the mouth.  So,
I propose we have a LAN Party to celebrate such an occasion!

Who: You
What: LAN Party
Where: UIC-ACM
When: Saturday August 25th, Noon (Tentative)

$10 at the door or $5 if you signup at acmlanparty.com beforehand.

Bring your rig, bring your consoles we shall have some fun relaxing and
playing some games.

Also, if somebody has a van or a truck that they are willing to use to help
the ACM with a pop-run before/on next Saturday, just let us know here.
Apparently there is a reward for your contribution to replenish our supply
of thirst quenching beverages.