[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning, Testimonials, and Programming this Friday

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Dec 12 10:26:57 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a good week of finals so far.

This is just an email to remind for the people who are coming to the
impromptu Flourish! Meeting this Friday(12/14/2012).  We will be discussing
a few things about Flourish, recording any testimonials, and talking about
website HTML/PHP programming and development. For those of you who will be
coding, I encourage you to bring a laptop, so that you can work along with
a few example that I will be showing.

We will be meeting around 3:00PM on Friday in the CS Lounge.  If you cannot
make this time, please let me know and I will see if we can work with your
schedule.

Also, if you have any preference of which days during Winter Break we
should be meeting, please let me know, so I can schedule an ideal date and
time for everyone.

Thanks,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2013 Main Organizer