[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [Jan. 3, 2013 @ 3PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Dec 30 19:52:09 CST 2012

Hello Everyone!

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year! I hope you all are enjoying your
holiday break and have had some time to relax.  Looking into our future,
we have quite a few things to do before Flourish! will be ready, so
let's get it done!

This is an email just to let you know that there will be a meeting for
Flourish! Planning on *Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 3PM* in the
Computer Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*).  We will be talking about about
Sponsors, crowd-funding, speakers, drafts for SAFC funding, Git version
control, PHP code, and more.
For those volunteers sending out emails, please do so and remember to
update the Flourish! Wiki when you do so that we are all kept within the
loop.  For those volunteers working on the website, please don't
hesitate to email me with any questions. (The ACM server should be up...
for now...)

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu <mailto:clee231 at uic.edu>) to be kept
informed.

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located
on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time,
please call (312) 996-5947 <tel:%28312%29%20996-5947>.

Have a Happy New Year, I look forward to seeing you all there! ;-)

Seasons Greetings!
Chase Lee