[Acm-announce] Flourish! Open Source Conference 2012 - Networking Event 03/30/2012 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Stephen Liang sliang6 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:27:24 CDT 2012

Hey guys -- The Flourish Conference networking event for this year will be
held at the Bowling Alley in Student Center East. The bowling alley
features 16 bowling lanes and 16 billiard tables. The event will be free to
attend and we invite all our attendees to come. However, it is important to
note that only 150 people can come to the venue so please register early!
Also, it is also equally important to know that we are starting to run out
of T-Shirts for Flourish 2012. Please make sure you register early to get a
free T-Shirt for the conference!

Register Link for Flourish Conference (to make sure you get a free
T-Shirt): http://bit.ly/wPbXlN

Register Link for Flourish Bowling Event:
http://flourishbowling.eventbrite.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions by contacting me at
sliang6 at uic.edu

After a long day of hands on workshops and educational talks, come to the
bowling alley to wind down and network with fellow Flourish Conference
attendees. Eat some food and have some fun bowling and playing pool.

The venue, which is just downstairs from the conference, features sixteen
bowling lanes and several billiard tables.

Advance registration is required. All Flourish attendees are invited to
attend and there is no fee to attend.

Please review these following safety rules for Children:

   - Only one child is allowed at a time per lane
   - If not bowling, children must be sitting on the benches
   - Children must wait for ball to emerge from ball return before picking
   it up to bowl
   - Children must pick up ball with both hands