[Acm-announce] Reflections|Projections driver reimbursement

Tom Phillips fatesunited at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:56:07 CDT 2012

For those of you who weren't at last weeks meeting, I apologize for the
delay about information regarding your reimbursement.

Basically, ACM does not directly pay you, the money comes straight from the
CS Department. You need to take your receipt(s) to the main office on the
11th floor of SEO (The specific room I think is 1120 SEO). Then you need to
speak with Sherice Steward. She should give you two forms and explain how
to get reimbursed. I WILL be giving her the attendees list and list of
drivers. You basically should be reimbursed about 50 cents per mile, which
from what I was told, it was 137 miles there and 137 miles back, which
totals to $137 in your pockets.

If there are any other questions please feel free to ask. One last thing,
you have 60 days to do your reimbursement so please get it done ASAP.

--
Tom Phillips