[Acm-announce] Don't forget to do your Homework tonight!

Daniel Stack danielstack at outlook.com
Sun Oct 21 22:28:20 CDT 2012

Tomorrow is the
first ACM SIG-WIN in collaboration with BOA Windows Phone App-athon event!

When & Where

LCC 3 6pm Sharp,
get some food before you come, food is not allowed to be sponsored in lecture halls

Why?

To make your own Windows Phone App, get valuable experience
to make yourself more qualified for internships at competitive companies like
Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc…

There will be prizes sponsored by Microsoft, and I will be
helping out the winning group publish their app and make any final
improvements. More to come at the event.

Who?

Beginners welcome (freshman too), even non-programmers are
welcome,  groups of 4 are encouraged (1
non-programmer, 3 programmers, or whatever you want).

What?

We are going to be going through getting started and the
details of the app-athon series. You won’t want to miss it!

Hope to see you there,

Daniel
Stack (Former Microsoft Intern, soon to be Full Time in Jan)

University of Illinois at Chicago – Engineering – Computer
Science

Windows Phone App Developer
– Go Rails