[Acm-announce] Friday 10/05/2012 SIGFUN events

ALEX Slawniak bloodaxed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:24:25 CDT 2012

So, yes we will be at reflections that day, but I just wanted to let you
know that there are two oficially unofficial SIGFUN events going on on that
first night in the hotel.  First, there will be a small "LAN" party going
on, we could all get in a room or just get together somewhere in there to
play some games and hang out together.
Also, for those who play Magic: The Gathering and are interested, I would
like to get a draft of the new set Return to Ravnica going.  Since I will
have access to boxes really cheap (seriously, if I get 9 people, it's $10
per person per box), I wanted to get us together and celebrate the new set
with a 4 pack draft.  Collin and I would be able to supply lands if
necessary.  If you are interested in the draft, just e-mail *ME* and hand
me $10.

-Alex Slawniak
 Ambassador of Fun