[Acm-announce] FW: [acm-officers] ACM Invite to Chicago Startup Talent Fair this Thursday

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Sun Sep 30 12:26:22 CDT 2012

Here you go guys. Looks pretty cool, if we want to start up a group that
seems like a good idea.

---

Tom Phillips

From: Tarek Pertew [mailto:tpertew at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:39 AM
To: acm-officers at uic.edu
Subject: [acm-officers] ACM Invite to Chicago Startup Talent Fair this
Thursday

Hi Mitchell ,

Next Thursday, I very much would love to invite you and your ACM chapter
members to an event called Chicago UNCUBED ( <http://www.getuncubed.com/>
http://www.getuncubed.com), held this Thursday at the River East Art Center.

In short, Uncubed (partnering with ITA, 1871 & Technori) unites many of
Chicago's young and fast growing companies (i.e. Braintree, Gogo, Groupon,
Threadless, Jellyvision, ChannelIQ, Singlehop, Centare, etc.) in a fun &
interactive environment, with drinks (21+), music, games, talks, an art
battle, and more.

The event provides attendees an opportunity to meet with many of these
companies all at once in an informal and casual atmoshphere (no suits).

If you'd like to send this along to your members, please accept this
complimentary entry access code for your group [ACMVIP] - (Registration is
regularly $20).

Or simply use this direct link:
http://chiuncubed2.eventbrite.com/?discount=acmvip

Registration will remain open (capacity permitting) through Wednesday night.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a buzz or shoot over an
email.

Thanks,

Tarek Pertew

Wakefield <http://www.getwakefield.com>  - Subscribe for Stories Behind