[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2013 - A call for Volunteers!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:26:50 CDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I hope you are pumped, because I sure am!  Flourish! is happening NEXT
WEEK!  If you would like to volunteer, please come to the meeting tomorrow
at 4PM in the CS Lounge (SELE 2260). (*Wednesday, April 3, 2013 @ 4PM*).  I
will be gauging the number of staff we will have and assigning what days
and parts of the events you will be helping with.  I will also be getting
staff T-shirt sizes if you haven't registered yet.

If you aren't volunteering, I hope to see you at Flourish! 2013 this year!
For more information, check out the Flourish! website:
http://www.flourishconf.com/

Regards,
Chase Lee