[Acm-announce] Elections

Thomas Phillips tphill2 at uic.edu
Fri Apr 12 21:05:19 CDT 2013

So we are doing things a little differently this year... Instead of last
minute sign-up for running for a position, we are going to do this ahead of
time and have it planned out. I would rather knock out our elections in as
little time as possible and not take 3 hours doing so.

If you are interested in running then please fill this
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jrbj3CmECPSXPp2ZYNt1dRT06Wop1U10-ewXvaWFm3g/viewform>out.
SERIOUS SUBMISSIONS ONLY.

The deadline for this form will be 11:59 PM on Wednesday 4/17. I want to
avoid last minute sign ups so we will be trying this for this year.

The positions to run for are:
Chairman
Vice Chairman
Treasurer