[Acm-announce] Summer Planning Meeting for Flourish! 2014 on August 5, 2013 @ 5PM

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Fri Aug 2 19:46:53 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Do to popular demand, we will officially have a Summer Flourish! 2014
meeting on *Monday, August 5, 2013 at 5PM*.  We will be discussing some of
the preparations needed for the next Flourish! as well as discussing venues
and related.  We will be meeting in the *ACM office*(SELE 2262).

For directions to SELE 2262, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>
(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted, Chicago,
IL.  If you have trouble accessing the building during this time, please
call (312) 996-5947.
I look forward to seeing all of you soon!  If you cannot make this time but
would still like to be informed, please let me know by sending me an email(
clee231 at uic.edu)!

Regards,
Chase Lee