[Acm-announce] [SIG Fun] Fall Return LAN Party

ALEX Slawniak bloodaxed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:46:56 CDT 2013

So yes, School year is starting and I know some people have been itching
for one of these.  As celebration, there will be a LAN Party in the ACM
area (SEL 2262).

*WHEN*: The plan is to hold it the Saturday at the end of the first week
08-31, but if the lounge is still under construction, it will be moved to
the following Saturday 09-07.

I would like to have some tournaments as I plan on grabbing some prizes
(probably not any huge ones, but prizes nonetheless).  The only issue is, I
can only think of one and that would be for Armegetron.  So, if you have
any ideas, just post to this thread.

There is no buy in, since that was used for pizza money and this time
around it's going to be fend for yourself in terms of food.

The lan party website is currently down, so signup on there won't be
happening unless I can get it fixed within the next week, either way I plan
to do paper copies of people signing up, like what used to be done.

Also, I really want to get a high turn-out so that in the future we can
have a sponsored LAN Party, so invite your friends along!

Any questions?  Just ask

-Alex Slawniak