[Acm-announce] Membership Dues and Accounts

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Mon Aug 26 11:45:27 CDT 2013

Member accounts have been reset for the new school year. All accounts
that were active last year will remain so for a, currently undetermined,
period of time to allow members to pay their yearly dues without service
interruption.

Some other notes:
                 1. Individual emails have been sent out to your
registered address, you may reply to them if you have any questions.
                 2. If you had an account in the past and have not paid
dues last year, your account is locked but still exists in the system.
                 3. Dues are paid in our office in SEL 2262 as usual.
                 4. Any questions regarding paying dues or account
problems should be directed to acm-officers at uic.edu
                 5. Questions or problems regarding our services can
either be sent to the officers email above or sigsysadmin at acm.cs.uic.edu

Thanks and have a good year,
     Walter Dworak
     ACM SysAdmin