[Acm-announce] SIG FUN – Our last Anime Night of the semester! [December 2, 2013]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Dec 1 21:08:56 CST 2013

Hello ACMers!

I hope all of you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday!
As all your classes start winding down and final studying begins, you
might need a little break from that hectic study schedule. We're here to
help.

Come join us this *December 2, 2013 @ 5:30PM* in the CS Tunnel behind
the ACM/LUG Office, SELE 2268B for SIG FUN Anime Night!

We will be watching *Wolf Children*.  It is a wonderfully sentimental
and heartfelt story! 。・゚゚・(>▂<)・゚゚・。
[Watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SlB-SpDMKI]

*From the creative director who brought you Summer Wars – Mamoru Hosoda:
Hana was a student before she was a mother. She was bright and pretty,
and her future held endless possibilities.  Hana loved her husband
fiercely, but fate took him from her, leaving her alone with two unusual
kids she didn’t know how to raise. Frightened of being discovered, Hana
and her wolf children fled to the countryside to build a new life.
Raising her little wild things was an adventure. It left Hana bruised,
scratched, exhausted, and joyously overwhelmed as her pups grew stronger
and wandered further every day. This is a mother’s journey. Teach your
children to chase their dreams – and smile through the tears as they
disappear into the world in search of who they will become.

Hope to see you there for our *last meeting* of the semester!

See you next year,
Chase Lee
SIG FUN Anime Nights