[Acm-announce] SIG Sysadmin meeting today

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Tue Dec 3 09:20:36 CST 2013

Today will most likely be the last meeting of the semester (unless there is
actually interest and time next week). We will be going over the first
steps of using the Active Directory backend on your test machines and
discussing future plans. If you haven't been to a meeting in a while, have
a test machine assigned, and still wish to continue, please email me or it
may get reassigned to someone new. Good luck with the end of the semester
and year.

Walter