[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [February 12, 2013 @ 4PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 11 09:27:17 CST 2013

Happy Lunar New Year!

I hope your Lunar New Year was fun!  This is an email letting everyone know
that we will have a Flourish! Planning Meeting tomorrow.  Sorry for the
late notice...

We will be having our Flourish! Planning Meeting on *Tuesday, February 12,
2013* @ *4PM* in the Computer Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*). Once again, we
will be discussing SAFC.  We will also see who wants to take a field trip
down to PS:One for some additional planning after the initial Flourish
meeting!

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.  If you have any
questions about Flourish!, please don't hesitate to email me as well!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>
(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago,
IL.
If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time, please
call (312) 996-5947.

Thank You,
Chase Lee