[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [Jan 8, 2013 @ 3PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Jan 5 23:53:50 CST 2013

Hello Everyone!

With the semester starting up again in nearly a week, there is a lot of
things going on behind the scenes to get Flourish! ready for this year.
If you are willing to help, we look forward to your presence in our next
meeting.

This is an email just to let you know that there will be a meeting for
Flourish! Planning on *Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 3PM* in the
Computer Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*).  We will be finalizing plans for
the Crowd-funding video(hopefully), finalizing banner ads, and talking
about the actions items listed on the meeting minutes on the
wiki/board.  For those volunteers sending out emails, please do so and
remember to update the Flourish! Wiki when you do so that we are all
kept within the loop.  As mentioned in our last meeting, we would like
to send out 5 sponsor/speaker contacts before the next meeting.

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu <mailto:clee231 at uic.edu>) to be kept
informed.

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located
on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time,
please call (312) 996-5947 <tel:%28312%29%20996-5947>.

Regards,
Chase Lee