[Acm-announce] Flourish Venue Survey

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Jan 10 19:21:56 CST 2013

Hello Everybody,

Due to split decisions, we are turning to the community to vote which
venue we will choose. This short two question survey will help us in our
decision.  For each, there are both pros and cons for the venue. Please
read each description and decide which one will be best for Flourish! 2013.

Please explain in as much detail why you chose the venue. This input
will help us decide if we are choosing the venue for the right reasons.

The survey will be used to gather community opinion and not officially
deciding the venue by popular vote.

https://docs.google.com/a/uic.edu/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dEVybVA0ajBaeW9Rd0p3RVllTXloQ3c6MQ

I thank you for your time.  If you have any questions, please feel free
to email me.  Email addresses are below.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2013 Main Organizer
chase at flourishconf.com