[Acm-announce] ACM Meeting TODAY!

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Thu Jan 17 09:33:02 CST 2013

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that our first general meeting for this semester is
TONIGHT at 5:30pm in SEO 1000. There shall be pizza and we are going to
cover general stuff for this coming semester. I would also like whatever SIG
leaders who are present to give a quick update on what is going on with
their SIG since the start of last semester. Also, if that ends quickly, I
would like things to end a little early to save time at the end for
questions/concerns or anything of that sort of nature.