[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [January 22, 2013 @ 4PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Jan 17 21:34:21 CST 2013

Greetings!

I hope everyone is getting acclimated to all your semester classes.  With
all this commotion, a lot of things may go un-noticed, however I am here to
remind you to come to our next Flourish! planning meeting!

We will be having our next Flourish! Planning Meeting on *Tuesday, January
22, 2013 @ 4PM* in the Computer Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*).  This will be
the day RIGHT after the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. We will be going over
our acquired speakers, website development status, updates on venue,
Flourish graphics, and more!  For those volunteers sending out emails,
please remember to send out reminders to those who have not responded in a
while. (I believe I've talked with most of you about this...)  Lastly,
please make sure you update the Flourish Planning Wiki when you confirm
things as well as send an email to our event email list.

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.  Of course, if you
have any questions about Flourish!, please don't hesitate to email me as
well!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>
(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago,
IL.
If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time, please
call (312) 996-5947 <%28312%29%20996-5947>.

Thank You,
Chase Lee