[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [March 7, 2013 @ 5PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Mar 5 22:47:13 CST 2013

Hi everyone!

With Flourish! just around the corner, much needs to get done.
Therefore, we will have another meeting this week.  We will have a
Flourish! Planning Meeting on *Thursday, March 7, 2013 @ 5PM* in the
Computer Science Lounge (SELE 2260).  The meeting will take place
directly AFTER the LUG meeting.  We will discuss any updates, show
drafts, and make the final touches for registration.  More on this at
the meeting!  I hope to see you all there.

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to be involved,
please contact Chase Lee (clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.  If you
have any questions about Flourish!, please don't hesitate to email me as
well!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located
on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time,
please call (312) 996-5947 <tel:%20%28312%29%20996-5947>.

Let's make Flourish! a success together!
Chase Lee