[Acm-announce] Important Events for March

Tom Phillips fatesunited at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:45:57 CST 2013

Hi guys, just a heads up on what to expect from ACM this month.

This coming Monday the 11th, we have a CIA representative coming to talk
about computer security and whatnot. It will be from 4-5pm in SEO 1000.

Secondly, there will be a Microsoft representative coming to do a workshop,
the date will either be March 20th or 21st, I am working it out with him
right now but keep an eye out for more details.

Lastly, our Spring Break LAN Party is this month. Spring Break is
officially 3/25-3/29, with our LAN party beginning Friday the 22nd at
night. There should be people hanging around through the week (I expect to
be here just about each day) and we will be playing games and hanging out
and whatnot. At the end of the week I'd like to do a quick cleanup of the
office and reorganize anything that gets displaced.

Any questions just let me know. See you all at the meeting on Monday!
--
Tom Phillips