[Acm-announce] SIG CODE PROJECT UPDATE

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Sat Oct 19 02:41:58 CDT 2013

Hi guys,

So we're doing great. We're just about done with expand, and I predict we
will be by next week. The week after that, we'll be dishing out new
functions. We'll definitely be done with the first iteration of the player
by the end of the semester (with luck, we'll be there long before december)
and we may be able to add some extra features such as randomized first
square picking, and probability based continuations in the case of dead
ends.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART
If we didn't discuss your code yet, I've posted comments on your code on
your latest commit on the git page. These were definitely some of the
harder ones, and I was thrilled to see innovative solutions from all
parties. None of the ones I commented on are done quite yet--but they're
all very close and as I said they look great.

Cheers,
Ian