[Acm-announce] SIG FUN - Movie Night [October 21, 2013]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Fri Oct 18 22:35:42 CDT 2013

Hello ACMers,

This is just a friendly reminder that our next movie night is on*
Monday,* *October
21, 2013 @ 5:30PM* in the CS tunnel area.

This time, we will be watching *Iron Man 3*!

The Avengers. Having previously entered another dimension in order to save
New York City, Tony remains deeply haunted by the experience. Unable to
sleep, he throws himself into his work with such intensity that it begins
to take a heavy toll on both his mental health and his relationship with
Pepper Potts. Tony has only started to appreciate the gravity of his
problems when an enigmatic terrorist named the Mandarin hijacks the
airwaves and threatens to bring America to its knees with a painful series
of "lessons" that even President Ellis won't be able to ignore.
Fortunately, Tony isn't on his own, and with the help of Col. James Rhodes
and a young boy named Harley, he pieces together the mystery of the
Mandarin, whose final "lesson" promises to be the most painful of all.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Chase Lee