[Acm-announce] SIG CODE

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:13:53 CDT 2013

Hey guys, so as you know, we're going to be dishing out new functions this
week. However, at the beginning I'd still like to do a demo of what we've
accomplished so far. So if you haven't done what I requested at the end of
the last meeting, please do so.

Here's a review of what I asked.

1) Ensure your function works. If you haven't already tested it, do so now.

2) Add a module header to the top of your function. If your function were
expand_node in ExpandNode.hs and it used no helper functions, it would look
something like this.

module ExpandNode(expand_node) where

3) Submit a merge request! Go the the merge requests page on the team
repository, and select New Merge Request. Choose your branch name and
master, and assign it to me.

There is one person who seemed to have abandoned their function. I'll be
finishing it myself. Remember guys, this is highly disrespectful to your
team mates. Don't do this.

Cheers,
Ian Swift