[Acm-announce] SIG CODE today

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Thu Oct 31 13:22:08 CDT 2013

The new batch of functions aren't quite ready. I have them planned out on
paper (which took longer than I expected), but they're not written as a
list of functions yet with parameters and descriptions of how they're
supposed to work. So what are we doing today?

I tested your guys code. With a few small exceptions, it works! So we'll
take a look at the final product, as well as introduce a key concept we'll
need going forward (the variable types Maybe and Just). Functions will
definitely be ready by next week. Today's meeting might be short, but it'll
be a good one. If you're not actively involved in the project, but would
like to see what we've accomplished so far, feel free to stop by.

Cheers,
Ian