[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting [September 11, 2013 @5:30PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:39:09 CDT 2013

Welcome Back Everyone!

Just to let you know, there will be a Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting
on *Wednesday,
September 11, 2013 @ 5:30PM* in the Computer Science Lounge (SELE 2260).
We will begin discussing how to gather speakers, sponsors and a few other
things.

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual Open Source
Conference held here at UIC.  Flourish! will be going onto it's eighth
year.  It is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities
of Free-Libre Open-Source Software(FLOSS).  You can check out more
information by visiting our last year's website: http://flourishconf.com/

If this sounds interesting, please come to the next meeting and be a part
of making it a success! Come bring your ideas for the next Flourish!
conference. Come and bring your ideas for the next Flourish!

If you cannot make this meeting, but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.

For directions to SELE 2260 from any classroom, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).  We
are located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during our meeting time, please
call (312)996-5947.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email!

Regards,
Chase Lee