[Acm-announce] Reflections|Projections Deadline

Thomas Phillips tphill2 at uic.edu
Sat Sep 7 15:42:52 CDT 2013

So far this list has about 20 people. This is a NEW LIST so if you plan on
going with ACM and haven't filled this out in the past week, that means
your name is NOT on here.

The list I sent over the summer is not the same as this list, just so
everyone knows.

Again, the deadline to have your name on THIS LIST is 12:00pm (NOON) this
Friday 9/13/13. I have to give this list to the CS department and I will be
printing it out at 12 sharp, so do not wait until last minute!!!

Here is the link again:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18XcwH1ap4-BfCOgoe2QHKwwv2acxON9Vbo0tKSWfMyg/viewform

PS - I forgot to remind youa ll that this doesn't register you to go to the
R|P Conference. This is just our list to go with us. Please make sure you
register with UIUC at this link:

http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/conference/2013/register.html

--
Tom Phillips