[Acm-announce] SIG Sysadmin First Meeting Update

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:01:44 CDT 2013

So due to my schedule this week and some planning oversight, the first
meeting will NOT be today as I mentioned at the general meeting.
Currently I'm either thinking of doing the "Intro" meeting either on
Friday at ~5pm or wait until next week. I haven't made a solid decision
yet, but if you have a preference please either discuss it on the ACM
general list, the SIG Sysadmin list, or my emailing me personally.

SIG Web page
https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigsysadmin

-Walter Dworak