[Acm-announce] Local Web Sartup Looking for Developer

Niko Bessinas nzbessinas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:41:12 CDT 2013

I received this message from a friend who's making a new web startup and
I'm passing it on to the list in case anybody is interested in helping out.
If you have questions, email Jason below. He's a fantastic guy with a great
idea, who's short on staff.

Looking for a website developer who is interested in being part of a
startup web business. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to create
something which has never been done before. The website site being
developed is comparable to social networking sites such as facebook or
twitter.  Any interest in cars is a bonus.  This will be a paid part time
job for someone who is capable of devoting around 5 hours per week to the
project.  The pay and the hours are flexible and negotiable.  Initially the
work will begin as work done in person and can very likely grow into remote
work done on your own time. Please also know that you would be working
directly for me. I am looking for someone to first initially scope out the
requirements of the project, brainstorm, and then help develop a timing
plan.

Please contact myself: Jason Bosnak, jayboz6989 at yahoo.com for more details.

--
-Niko