[Acm-announce] SIG-WEB Cancelled [April 4, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Apr 3 21:37:32 CDT 2014

Hello SIG-Webbers,

Unfortunately, I will have to cancel SIG-WEB this Friday ( April 4, 2014 ).
 I will be busy with midterms and preparing for Flourish! 2014 this
Saturday.  It is more work than I anticipated.  Sorry for the late notice.

By the way, if you are interested in learning more about some web
development, Flourish! 2014 will be hosting an Angular.JS and Zurb
Foundation workshop.  Come out to Flourish! 2014 to learn more this
SATURDAY!  That specific event will be happening from 2PM - 5PM on the 3rd
Floor Conference Center in Student Center East.  Be there and learn from
the pros!  Make a single page application with some well known libraries
and frameworks (all open source, of course)!

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer
Linux Users Group (LUG at UIC) Vice-President