[Acm-announce] ACM Elections

Tom Phillips fatesunited at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:33:39 CDT 2014

Hi everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to remind of our sacred
tradition. In 9 days (April 17th) at 5:30pm we will be having our ACM
Officer Elections. If you would like to run, please fill out this following
form. We will be voting for Chairman first, then Vice, then Treasurer, then
Secretary.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1INCc3EkvVi3VQHoz1fZheAe1MRqAoo5tIIAv6Cm93Rc/viewform

Please keep in mind that you should come prepared. Read through the bylaws
and know them, come ready to talk about WHY you want to be in the position
you are running for and why you think deserve it.

Lastly, this meeting is only for current UIC students who hold ACM
membership. There will be a check-in for this and I reserve the right to
ask anyone to leave for any reason whatsoever.

--
Tom Phillips