[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 Post-Con Meeting this Wednesday [April 9, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 8 16:58:10 CDT 2014

Hello Flourish! Planners,

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for all the support this year.
 Thank you to all the volunteers who made this year's conference such a
success.  YOU are the people who make this conference shine.  I am grateful
for each and every one of your contributions this year.  There were many
people who came up to me nearing the end of the conference and thanked us
for putting on such a great conference.  I could not have done it without
you, so Thank You once again!

This is a reminder that we will have a post-conference meeting this *Wednesday,
April 9, 2014 at 5:30PM* in the ACM/CS Tunnel Area (around/in SELE 2262).

Even though the conference just ended, it does not mean all planning has
ceased!  We will be discussing writing Thank You letters to
speaker/sponsors, cleaning out/sorting through the Flourish! boxes,
attendee feedback/criticism, documentation and more!...

For directions to SELE 2262 from any classroom at UIC, please visit the UIC
Mega Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).
We are located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble
accessing the building during our meeting time, please call (312)996-5947.

Thanks again for the tremendous support,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer