[Acm-announce] SIG FUN - Movie Night [February 17, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Feb 16 18:26:05 CST 2014

Hello ACMers,

Hope everyone is doing well with the past and upcoming midterms and exams.
This is a friendly reminder that our next Anime/Movie Night is on *Monday,
February 17, 2014 @ ~5:30PM* in the CS tunnel area.

This Monday, we will be watching *Blood-C: The Last Dark*!

mind: REVENGE. Visions of twisted experiments and creatures slaughtering
everyone she loved fuel her thirst for vengeance. With blade in hand and
rage boiling in her veins, she tracks her tormentor to Tokyo—where
flesh-hungry beasts have begun to feed. There, she joins a group of young
hackers hunting for the same man. As Saya slices her way through lies,
traps, flesh, and bone, how much blood will she shed to cut down the
mastermind behind her madness? (Rated: TV-MA)

*Trailers & Clips:*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXiuZKgSi4&list=PLwazKLaN7rLgvQMtvceLO030BOyezvnT-

Hope to see you there!

Regards,