[Acm-announce] SIG-Code Today

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 17 13:42:09 CST 2014

Hi Guys,

I kinda goofed on getting everything ready for today, so our meeting will
largely consist of getting people set up on git. We *will* be using
icescrum, but we'll be using professor bell's server, so I need to talk to
him about getting the project set up and available for us to use. If we
have extra time after getting everyone set up on git, then we'll look very
informally at packages we can use to make our program do what it's supposed
to do. Anyway, I'll see you guys at four.

Cheers,
Ian Swift