[Acm-announce] [SIG Game] First Meeting Today

Sunil Rao srao27 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:05:32 CST 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope your new semester is going smoothly. The first meeting for this
semester's SIG Game is today, starting at 5 in the CS Lounge area (SEL
2260). We will be going over some introductory stuff for newcomers, as
well as play a unique indie game that uses some cool mechanics that we
can talk about (this week it's Nidhogg!) I plan on doing this every week
so we can have some fun/learn while making games (I pretty much stole
this idea from CS 426)

I'll also be talking about 2D development in Unity since people seem to
be interested in that, as well as the projects to come in the future. I
hope to see you all there!

From,
Sunil Rao