[Acm-announce] kCura Meeting Rescheduled

Anthony Phelps aphelp6 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 29 15:11:56 CST 2014

Hello all,

Today I recieved an email from my contact at kCura requesting to postpone
our meeting at their offices. The meeting has been rescheduled to one week
later on Thursday February 20th (2/20/2014). Everything else about the
event is the same it's just taking place one week later.

I'm sorry if this makes it so that certain people will be unable to attend
but rescheduling was better than no event at all. The signup form is still
up and for now the deadline to signup is still *this Friday (1/31)*. The
form can be found at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1In1js-sDL_sjHdaP1blQsBamlpkEnsIkYq5NFipSwKs/viewform

If you've already signed up and can still go then there is no need to
signup again. It's the same form I've just changed the date. If you can no
longer make it please email me at aphelp6 at uic.edu using your uic email and
the subject "kcura cancellation" and I'll remove you from my list.

Thanks,
Tony Phelps
ACM Vice-Chairman