[Acm-announce] LUG Meeting & Soldering Workshop Reminder [January 30, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:59:56 CST 2014

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that there will be a LUG Meeting today (Thursday, *January
30, 2014 @ 5:30 PM*).

More importantly, we will be presenting an *Intro to Soldering Workshop*.
If you have any questions, please contact a LUG officer.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group (LUG at UIC) Vice-President 2013-2014
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer