[Acm-announce] [SIG Code] Trello page for tasks!

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:22:53 CDT 2014

Hi guys (and theoretical ladies),

The trello page is up, but in order to get access to it you need to create
an account and have me add you. So create an account and then send me your
account info. When you get onto the page, pick a task you think looks
manageable for you by monday, move it to doing, and leave a comment with
your name on it so we know who's doing what. Please try and do at least one
task by monday! We'll be going over stuff people did then. Don't forget to
push your changes when you're done but DON'T BREAK THE BUILD :-).

Cheers,
Ian Swift