[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 - A call for Volunteers!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Mar 16 21:56:39 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure you've seen many of my emails during the past few months. The
Flourish! Committee has been working very hard to bring you this year's
Flourish!.  As some of you may know, Flourish! 2014 is quickly
approaching!  Flourish! 2014 will occur this year on April 5th, 2014.
If you would like to volunteer to help out on the day of the conference,
please come to the volunteering meeting this *Wednesday, March 19, 2014
@ 5:30PM* in the CS Lounge or CS Tunnel area. This meeting is to gauge
the number of staff we will have and assigning what parts of the events
you will be helping with.

If you cannot make it to this meeting, please let me know via email.

In order to make it easier for us to grasp who is available, please fill
out this form if you would like to volunteer on April 5th:
https://docs.google.com/a/flourishconf.com/forms/d/1EEGKxgp8Jg160Lru8KV7hnXE8jNw8f573Gd_nmZ3mCs/viewform

Note that this should be filled out by this Wednesday night (11:59:59PM)
in order to _ensure_ that you will be able to get a staff T-shirt.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free
to reply to this email thread or email me directly.

Thank you for your kind support,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer
Linux Users Group at the University of Illinois at Chicago Vice-President