[Acm-announce] ACM SpOOktacular HalLANween LAN Party/movie night

collin brady collinbrady1993 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:41:59 CDT 2014

Hello everyone, hope your semester and midterms have been going well
because its time again for a LAN PARTY! This time around we are going to
have a few special things going on, first amongst them is anyone who comes
to the LAN party dressed in costume will have the $5 attendance fee waived.
We will also be showing a late night Halloween movie in the tunnel, what
movie you ask? Well that's a secret, you'll have to stay up late to find
out!

The LAN party is going to be starting at 1 pm on Saturday October 25,
please don't show up before then, you won't be able to get in. The LAN
party will still be $5 as mentioned and go towards pizza.

One last note, because of the LAN party there will be no movie night the
week.

Chancelord of Funtertainment,
Collin Brady